Happy National Sister’s Day! Whether you have a younger or older sibling, you can use these free crochet patterns to show your sister how much you love her. Even if you don’t have a sister, you can still make any one of these free patterns for a close friend that “feels” like a sister, your sister-in-law, or even just yourself!
Personally, I have an older sister that’s just a few years older than me. I’ve chosen a few of my favorite patterns from AllFreeCrochet that I think she will love. Find my top picks below and if none of them strike your fancy, head over to AllFreeCrochet to find something that does!
Two of my sister’s favorite hobbies are reading and traveling, so there are Kindle covers, travel pillows, and more. She also just moved into a new apartment, so there are pillows and afghans to choose from, as well.
Crochet Patterns for My Sister
- Retro Owl Purse: Owls are super trendy right now!
- Date Night Shawl: For her next big night on the town
- The Golden Snitch: My sister is a huge Harry Potter fan; is yours?
- Easy Slouchy Beanie: She loves hats! This one is a classic style that looks great on everyone.
- Two Hour Rainbow Cowl: Not exactly sure what your sister’s favorite color is? This crocheted scarf is made with every color imaginable! Plus, it’s quick to crochet 🙂
- Snow Goddess Scarf: We live in Chicago, so my sister would love this snow-inspired pattern.
- Swanky Crochet Kaftan: I can just picture my sister wrapped up on the couch in this cozy kaftan reading a good book.
- Multicolored Kindle Cover: She takes her Kindle everywhere with her.
- Yoga Mat Bag: She’s a true yogi at heart, so this is perfect!
- Sand Dollar Dream Afghan: she loves the beach!
- Brown Buttoned Leg Warmers: Fall is her favorite season 🙂
- Magical Pillowghan: This is a 2-in-1 crochet pattern (an afghan and a pillow!)– great for apartment dwellers like my sister.
- Must-Have Travel Pillow: From LA to Boston, even to India… my sister does a lot of traveling, so this is a definite must-have.
- Comfy Cozy Crochet Ear Muffs: Another must-have for the winter months in Chicago.