This past weekend, we attended the Craft & Hobby Association Trade Show in sunny Anaheim, California. While there, we chatted with hundreds of craft companies, bloggers, and designers and were lucky enough to get a sneak peek at brand new products that will be coming your way in 2013. Stay tuned for yarn trends and new products that we spotted at the show, but in the meantime, don’t miss the awesome giveaway we have for you!
The great part about attending CHA is collecting all the awesome SWAG for our loyal and crafty readers! And, as luck would have it, we have a whole bag full of crafty goodies that we can’t wait to share with one lucky winner!
There’s TONS of stuff in our Swag Bag, including yarn, ribbon, crochet hooks, stamp sets, and more brand new products that are unlike anything on the market today. This is a great collection of products that will make you feel like you were right there at the show with us!
Want win this bag chock full of crafty goodies?
Simply leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until January 31st to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive one-of-a-kind SWAG bag from CHA!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes January 31 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to be entered to win.
- Winners will be posted on Stitch&Unwind.com and notified by email.
Leave a comment by answering this question and you’ll be registered to win our CHA SWAG Bag Giveaway:
What knit or crochet stitch would you like to learn in 2013?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021