Hello there, yarnies!
It’s the beginning of a new week, and we all know what that means: Reader EnGauge. Every Monday, we bring you a new question for you to answer, along with the chance to win a prize. Last week we asked for your tips on how to fix knitting mistakes. Thank you to everyone who joined in! Be sure to check out all of the helpful answers.
This week we’re all about working with yarn colors. Take a moment to answer this question and you might be chosen as this week’s winner.
What tips do you have for changing yarn colors mid-project?
If your answer is chosen, we’ll feature it tomorrow on Stitch & Unwind!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes August 6, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021