Coffee lovers – these crochet cozy patterns are for you! If you’re like me, you certainly need your caffeine fix in the morning before you can really start your day. Whether you brew your own pot before you leave the house, or you stop at the local Starbucks (or another local coffee shop) on your way to work, you’re definitely a self-proclaimed coffee fiend.
If you’re a coffee-lover, then these coffee-inspired crochet patterns are just what you need in your life (after that first cup of joe, of course!) Of course, there are plenty of other tasty hot beverages other than coffee that you can enjoy, too. If coffee isn’t necessarily your go-to morning drink, then scroll down for even more clever cozy patterns to make for a variety of beverages such as hot tea, water, and more.
Coffee-Lovers Crochet Patterns:
- Cute Fox Coffee Cozy
- Happy Hands Coffee Cozy
- Coffee Cup Cowl
- Crochet Coffee Cozy
- Basic Crochet Coffee Cozy
- Coffee Cup Hot Pad not a cozy, but still great for coffee lovers!
- Man’s Best Friend Coffee Cozy
- Crochet Coffee Cup Kozie
- Coffee Cup Pin Cushion another non-cozy crochet pattern, but still super cute!
- Brioche Coffee Cozy
- TMNT Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Cup O Coffee TP Roll Cover a great home decor piece for coffee people!
- I Love America Coffee Cup Holder
- Cup of Joe Cozy
Crochet Patterns for Tea Drinkers:
Most of these free patterns are crochet cozies for your teapot, which is great for when you are at home making a whole pot of tea to enjoy 🙂
- Peacock Tea Cozy
- Cupcake Tea Cozy
- Shell Stitch Teapot Cozy
- Simple Teapot Cozy
- Cat Tea Cozy
- Poodle Tea Cozy
- Crocheted Tea Cup
- Teapot Cozy Daisy Pattern
- Turkey Teapot Cozy
- Scallop Tea Cozy
Other Beverage Crochet Cozies:
- Water Bottle Cozy
- Soda Can Cozy
- Touchdown Football Cozy great for beer bottles!
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy for ladies wine night!