Every year a new Pantone color is announced and all the designers base their products off that color. Because we’re headed into the summer season that pantone color for this year isn’t as popular as what we’ve seen lately. By the way, that color is orchid. As I look around I see shades of blue, shades of green and yellow; when you see the colors you think of the ocean and the beach. These popular color trends can now be transformed into your crochet designs this season.
- Sea Blue Baby Afghan – Babies will love snuggling with this crochet afghan because it uses super soft yarn.
- Seaglass Crochet Bag – You’ll blend right in at the beach with this crochet bag pattern.
- Yellow Polka Dots Summer Scarf – The bobble stitch gives the appearance of polka dots on this scarf.
- Baby Blue Blanket – Tiny crochet squares in a soft colorway are joined together to make this beautiful crochet design.
- Teal Round Ripple Blanket – Use this as a lap blanket or a throw; you can even give it to your little one to snuggle with.
- Yellow and Gray Rug – Add some vintage flair to your home with this cheerful decor.
- Melon Ripple Afghan – The crochet colors of this design truly make me think of honey dew melon and cantaloupe.
- Coral Reef Scarf – Brighten up your outfit this season with this fabulous scarf pattern.
- Wine Carrier – Go to a fest or have a picnic with your new wine carrier. It’s eco friendly made with t-shirt yarn.
- Delicate Summer Scarf – This is a classic crochet design for summer that you’ll want to wear year after year.
- Hawaiian Lei – Can’t make it to Hawaii? Bring Hawaii to you with this colorfully fun design.
- Crochet Summer Dress – Little girls will love twirling around and playing in this dress.
- Sea Breeze Summer Cowl – The bright colors go beautifully together in this beachy cowl.
What’s your favorite crochet colors to work with?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021