Aside from the basic single and double crochet, there are a slew of other fun crochet stitches you can use to create unique and one-of-a-kind crochet designs. Some are surprisingly simple to learn, while others are a bit more involved. Learn how to easily switch up your stitch with the help of our free eBook, 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns.
Below, we’ve gathered a variety of projects that use some of the most common crochet stitches such as the cable stitch, seed stitch, ripple stitch, and more. Browse this collection of crochet patterns and see how many different crochet stitches you can do. If you don’t know how to do one, then visit our crochet tutorials category to learn. The best part about crochet is that there is always something new to learn; expand your crochet skills today!
- Wavy Squares Crocheted Afghan
- Stop and Stare Crochet Shawl
- Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Mom’s Favorite Baby Blanket
Other Popular Crochet Stitches:
- Lacy V-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Bullion Stitch Whirlwind Wrap
- Raspberry Crochet Stitch
- Butterfly Stitch Beanie
- Pineapple Stitch Hat
Tell Us: What is your favorite crochet stitch?
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 26, 2021
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021