If you’re attending a bridal shower in the next few months, then you might wonder how you can give a present that the happy couple is sure to love. You could purchase an item from the registry, but that takes away some of the fun out of the gift-giving experience, doesn’t it? Looking for the perfect present doesn’t have to be difficult, though, especially if you plan to crochet bridal shower gifts for the happy couple.
We’re all about the handmade gifts on AllFreeCrochet, and here’s why. While there might be multiple toasters, it’s unlikely someone else will crochet a blanket or set of coasters in the same pattern that you use. In addition, giving something that’s handmade is a wonderful way to show the couple how much you hope their future together starts on a happy note.
Crochet patterns are available in an assortment of levels of complexity. Consider making warm blankets or pretty coasters if the event is still a few weeks away. If the bridal shower is in a few days, you can still create pretty kitchen accessories that will add personality and style to any room. Consider incorporating colors that are important to the happy couple in your crochet pattern. For example, a couple that met at school will love a blanket incorporating the alma mater’s colors.
Crocheters who are organizing a bridal shower will be pleased to discover the many DIY bridal shower favors that can be crocheted. You’ll definitely want to create charms for wine bottles, party favor bags, and other accessories. Guests will love taking home a pretty crochet bag filled with candy, and you’ll love sharing something that’s handmade. Some of the patterns can be used on the big day, too. Consider incorporating the happy couple’s wedding colors in the pattern for a truly customized approach.
Take a look at this list of crochet projects that you’ll want to make for a bridal shower or wedding. Many of the designs in this collection page will also make wonderful housewarming gift ideas.
Crochet Bridal Shower Gift Ideas For The Home
From party favors to cute oven mitts, you’ll love giving the happy couple something unique and handmade with these patterns.
- All-American Apron — This is a must-have item for anyone who loves to barbecue
- Fire Up The Grill Mitts — Don’t forget the mitts, too!
- Daisy Apron — Frilly and pretty, this apron is almost too cute for words
- Easy 10 Minute Coasters — Make these coasters in an assortment of bright colors
- Lace Napkin Edging — Put a unique and colorful twist on the napkins on the happy couple’s registry with this pattern
- Berry-Licious Blanket — Featuring a bright assortment of colors, this blanket will be much-appreciated on a cold winter’s night
- World’s Easiest Afghan — Newlyweds will love having this blanket on hand while watching TV
- Scented Heart Hanger — Fill these hanging hearts with an assortment of potpurri!
- Pretty Bloom Bathroom Organizer — Cluttered bathrooms will be a thing of the past with this organizer
Crochet Bridal Shower Favors And Wedding Day Patterns
Send guests home with a party favor that’s truly unique!
- Customizable Crochet Bridal Garter Pattern — Use the happy couple’s wedding colors for this pattern!
- Wedding Favor Bags — Fill up these bags with candy or other small trinkets for the bridal shower
- Too Pretty Crochet Basket — Incorporate these baskets as part of the centerpieces for the bridal shower and fill them with party favors
- Small Crocheted Gift Bag — This pattern is the perfect size for shower party favors
- Easy Crochet Wine Glass Charms — Help guests keep track of their beverages with these colorful charms
- Budding Lotus Lace Crochet Candle Holders — Create a romantic atmosphere for the bridal shower with this pattern
- Bridal Hankie — Every bride will want to hold on to this hankie on the big day!
What is your favorite crochet pattern for a wedding gift?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021