Sometimes you will come across a crochet pattern that uses a chart to complete the design. Charts often allow you to create more than just a typical afghan or a classic crochet hat. The end result is intricate designs that make the crochet designs extra special and personalized. Charts are often used for crocheted afghans, but sometimes you can incorporate a chart into other patterns, as well. Crochet charts and graphs take a bit of extra effort, but the end result is well-worth it. If you come across a crochet pattern that uses a graph, then the original designer often gives details instructions on how to follow their design.
If you’re ready to tackle this technique, then find some of our favorite crochet chart patterns below that are made by following a specific design on a crochet chart.
Crochet Chart Patterns:
- Pretty Peacock Crocheted Afghan: The colors are gorgeous!
- Green Bay Packers Afghan: For the Wisconsin football fans
- Blackhawk Afghan: A free crochet afghan pattern to celebrate the five-time Stanley Cup champs, the Chicago Blackhawks!
- Marine Corps Afghan: For the few, the proud
- Gryphon Chart: So magical!
- The Lord’s Prayer: A special pattern for the religious crocheters
- Texas Longhorn Hat: A great crocheted hat to make for any Texan