Now that you’ve been visiting our blog for what we hope is quite some time now, you’re probably past the easy crochet stitches of single and double crochet. After working up the same stitch time after time, I’m guessing you’re ready to move on to something new. The crochet crocodile stitch is a fancy stitch that adds an amazing look to any crochet pattern. The texture of the stitch once worked up is a fun one that you’ll want to try out on multiple crochet designs. Luckily, I’ve gone through and found some of our favorite crochet patterns that use the crocodile stitch.
14 Crochet Crocodile Stitch Patterns:
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Afghan – This is a warm and cozy crochet blanket that is popular with our readers right now.
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower – Embellish any project with this fabulous crochet flower; you’ll love the outcome.
- Pretty Pink Mermaid Shawl – The crocodile stitch on this design will surely keep you warm during the fall and winter.
- Crocodile Crochet Baby Blanket – This homemade crochet blanket is great to give as a baby shower gift.
- Rainbow Dragon Bag – The rainbow crochet colors really help define the crocodile stitch in this bag.
- Crocodile on the Beach Bag – Carry all your pool or beach necessities in this fun beach bag. It’s large enough to carry towels.
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat – The reversible texture of this crochet hat gives the design a unique look.
- Crocodile Clutch Purse – Get ready for a fun day out with your girlfriends and your new clutch purse.
- Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties – Any baby will look adorable sporting these crocodile stitch booties; their feet will stay warm, too.
- Crocodile Stitch Purse – A neutral oatmeal color is used to work up this purse, but you can use any crochet color you wish.
- Crocodile Flip Flops – Turn a plain pair of flip flops into a masterpiece. Work around the tong part and you’ll have a whole new look.
- Crocodile Stitch Bracelet – Add a new fashion piece to your wardrobe with this crocheted bracelet. The crocodile stitch makes it look frilly.
- Crocodile Stitch Christmas Tree – This is the perfect tabletop tree you need in the office; decorate it with beads or sequins.
- Twisted Crocodile Stitch Keyhole Scarf – Alpaca yarn is used to work up this cozy crochet scarf; make it short or long to fit your needs.
What crochet crocodile stitch patterns have you made in the past?
- Summer Lovin’ Had Me a Blast - July 9, 2020
- Go High-Tech With These Crochet Electronics Patterns - July 4, 2020
- 30 Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns - June 19, 2020