Unlike other rooms in your home, it can be difficult to decorate your kitchen in a satisfying way without remodeling. Your cabinets and counters look pretty much the same season to season, but your kitchen linens offer a great opportunity to bring in some color and excitement! You can even use dishcloths to set a theme and create a color palette.
Stacked next to the sink, hanging off a hook, or tucked into a handle, your dishcloths can bring you some everyday beauty. Dishcloths are one part of home decor many people overlook, but you can definitely use them to personalize your kitchen. What’s more personal than when you make it yourself? They might even make cleaning—dare we say it—more enjoyable!
Dishcloths are great projects for beginners because they’re quick and easy. Advanced crocheters can also use a dishcloth pattern to practice a new stitch! You’ll be surprised by the variety of these dishcloths. There’s much more than your average square. Who knew dishcloths could come in so many shapes and styles?
Your pals at AllFreeCrochet.com have gathered their very best crochet dishcloth sets for your browsing enjoyment. We hope you find a set that inspires you.
Sunny Days Crochet Dishcloths
These dishcloths are bold, bright, and remind us of the cheerful feeling of sunny days. Liven up your kitchen with these happy patterns.
- Bright Stripes Dishcloths – Ever popular!
- Sun Catcher Dishcloths
- Dandelion Dishcloths
- Cheerfully Simple Dishcloths
- Ribbed Dishcloths – Classic!
- Not Your Grandma’s Dishcloths
- Flutter By Butterfly Dishcloths – Conversation starters!
Seaside Crochet Dishcloths
The sea could be a wonderful, calming theme for your kitchen. After all, the kitchen is where you unwind and prepare meals. Why not relax with beachy blues?
- 50-Minute Dishcloth – Like ocean waves!
- Squeaky Clean Dishcloths
- Mermaid Eye Dishcloths
- Ocean Blue Dishcloth – Basic and absorbent!
- Scrap Ripple Dishcloth
For even more crochet patterns for your kitchen, check out our free eBook: DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns.
What theme would you like for your kitchen?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021