I don’t think I have ever met a little girl that didn’t love playing with dolls. Sure, there are tomboys and girls that love getting their hands dirty in the backyard, but there is just something about playing with dolls that is hard to resist. Personally, I was never much into American Girl dolls; I preferred Barbie, Cabbage Patch dolls, Polly Pocket, and Raggedy Ann. There are obviously tons of different types of dolls for girls to choose from, and we’ve got plenty of crochet doll patterns to choose from, as well.
Whether you are searching for a doll pattern for yourself, your daughter, granddaughter, niece, or friend, we’ve got just what you’re looking for. From movie-inspired doll patterns to holiday-specific dolls, we’ve got a wonderful variety of free crochet patterns. We even have free patterns for American Girl doll clothing! Scroll down to check out some of our favorites, and find the complete collection of crochet amigurumi patterns here.
Super Cute Crochet Doll Patterns
Classic Crochet Dolls:
Bring a smile to any little girl’s face with any one of these free crochet dolls.
- Elsa Crochet Doll: Inspired by Frozen, this DIY crochet doll is an exact replica from the film; she even has a blonde braid and a pretty blue dress!
- Quick and Easy Crochet Doll
- Springtime Amigurumi Doll
- Crochet Mood Doll Pattern
- Amigurumi Doll Pattern
Let these festive crochet dolls help you decorate your home for the holidays!
- Which Witchie Doll: Great for Halloween home decor!
- Plump Pumpkin Doll: Another cute crochet doll for Halloween
- Fashion Doll Santa Hat: Even Barbie can celebrate Christmas with this miniature crochet hat pattern
- Colorful Christmas Elf: Your very own version of “Elf on a Shelf!”
Halloween Doll Costumes to Crochet:
This year, dress up as a real life version of your favorite dolls!
- Raggedy Doll Wig: Whether or not you can convince your son to go as Raggedy Andy, your daughter will still look precious as Raggedy Ann this year!
- Rapunzel Braid Wig: Your kids will be able to really let their hair down with this pattern!
- Pretty Princess Tiara: Pick a princess, any princess. This crochet crown is super versatile
- Pretty Princess Hat: Another classic crochet crown pattern
- Tinkerbell Crochet Costume: I realize she’s not technically a doll, but this pattern is too cute not to include 🙂
What was your favorite doll as a child?
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 25, 2023
- Free Pattern: Knit Beanie Pattern from Red Heart - January 24, 2023
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 13, 2023