After the foot of snow and frost bitten trees we’ve had in central Illinois I’m just about ready for spring to show up. I know winter is still just getting started, but the massive amounts of snow and stress this weather puts on everyone just doesn’t make the winter as enjoyable. Springtime is all about the fresh flowers and bright colors, so if we still don’t expect to have that for a few months then I’ll have to settle for crochet flowers, instead.
I’ve only worked up a handful of crochet flowers in my time, but I loved the outcome of each and every one of them. Crochet flower patterns are mostly easy to follow, unless you’re working up some kind of extravagant design. Among the list you’re about to go through, you’ll find some of my favorites as well as some of yours. You may have seen some of these patterns in the newsletter, but if not then you might find a new crochet flower you’ll want to try working up. Brighten up you winter and smell the roses with these crochet flowers!
Brighten Your Winter with Crochet Flowers:
- Downton Abbey Rose Jewelry – You’ll love this antique piece.
- African Flower Motif – Join as you go for a beautiful blanket.
- Summer Cross Body Bag – Nice and lightweight for the spring.
- Simple Spring Rosettes – Add a rosette to a bag, blanket or headband.
- 5 Petal Crochet Flower – Super easy to work up giving it that 3D look.
- The 5-Minute Flower – The button center gives it the perfect character.
- Fastest Flower Ever – On a time crunch? No problem.
- Leona Flower – You’ll love the multiple layers of this crochet flower.
- Crochet Travel Blooms – Add flair to your luggage with this perfect design.
- Forever Blooming Flowers – Pure beauty.
- Two Hour Crocodile Stitch Flower – Fun technique with stunning results.
- Spiral Flowers – Super fast and super unique crochet flower.
- Water Lily Crochet Flowers – These fun crochet flowers are sure to brighten your day.
- Puff Stitch Field of Flowers – Can you imagine an entire blanket of these cheerful crochet flowers?
Which crochet flower pattern do you enjoy the most?
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 21, 2020
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2020
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 8, 2020