If you’re relatively new to the world of crochet, then you can’t go wrong with super easy patterns that were designed specifically for beginners. Even if you’ve been crocheting for years, there’s nothing wrong with working up a beginner crochet pattern every now and then.
Find our favorite beginner crochet patterns below. There’s a variety of projects to choose from including scarves, crochet afghan patterns, crocheted bags, baby booties, and more. For more beginner patterns like this, check out our collection of 38 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Patterns, Berets, Sun Hats and More.
Beginner Crochet Patterns:
- Beginner’s Luck Crochet Cowl
- Beginner’s Fingerless Gloves
- Beginner Purple Shawl
- Beginner’s Magic Scarf
- Beginner Squares Afghan
- Beginner Crochet Baby Afghan
- Beginner Market Bag
- Beginner’s Crochet Scarf
- A Beginner Granny Afghan
- Beginner Baby Bootie
- Beginner’s Baby Bib
- A Beginner Purple Crochet Tote Bag
How old were you when you learned how to crochet? Leave a comment below and let us know!
- 12 Tote-ally Amazing Crochet Tote Bags - June 15, 2018
- Crazy for the Catherine Wheel Stitch - June 5, 2018
- Health Benefits of Yarn Crafts: #StitchAwayStress this April! - April 11, 2018