Spring is officially only a week away! Here in Chicago, we just got (hopefully) our last little bit of snowfall. If you’re lucky enough to be taking a trip this year for spring break, then you’re in the right spot for travel-friendly crochet patterns.
So many friends and relatives of mine are taking advantage of the season and traveling this month. Some are jet-setting across the country to enjoy the sunshine in California, others are simply taking a short road trip for a relaxing weekend getaway. If you’re traveling at all in the near future, be sure to check out these must-have crochet travel essentials.
Below, you’ll find comfy crochet baby blankets for long car rides, crocheted luggage tags to set your suitcase apart from the rest, crochet hook travel cases, and more. Traveling is always an adventure, especially when you incorporate crochet!
Travel-Friendly Crochet Patterns
- Road Trip Baby Blanket
- Crochet Luggage Tag
- Crochet Travel Blooms
- Travel Jewelry Pouch
- Crochet Travel Pillow
- Cozy Crochet Car Blanket
- Mom’s Favorite Baby Blanket
- Around the World Crochet Pillow
- Crochet Hook Travel Case
- Grab & Go Bag
- Happy Hands Coffee Cozy
- Wine Carrying Crochet Pattern
- Greek Goddess Summer Scarf
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket
- One Ball Mini Throw
If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021