‘Tis the season to be on your best behavior, especially when it comes to the kids. Every year that tiny little elf makes his way back to the “adoption agency” for each family to pick up and become part of their family. Only during the month of December does he make his appearance to keep an eye on the children before he goes back to the North Pole to prepare for the next year. Unfortunately (for me), I think $30 is much too much to adopt this little elf, so I’ve been looking at other alternatives. Being the crocheter that I am, and from what I’ve been seeing around the Internet, it’d be a fantastic idea to crochet an elf! That’s right, the Elf on a Shelf has stolen my yarn and he might steal yours, too! If you and your family aren’t in the market to adopt another family member then we also have some cute elf-themed crochet patterns, as well. We’ve even included a little something for the knitters.
Elf Crochet Patterns:
- Colorful Christmas Elf – She can sit on your shelf all December long and watch over the little ones.
- Striped Elf Hat – It’s not the Christmas season without this adorable elf hat.
- Crochet Elf Striped Pixie Hat – Get your newborn ready for holiday photo cards.
- Santa’s Little Elf Hat – Everyone in the family can get one of these crochet hats.
- North Pole Elf Hat – Join in on the festivities with yet another elf hat.
- Elf Hat Pencil Topper – Even your pencils can be festive for the Christmas season.
- Long Tailed Baby Elf Hat – Keep baby’s head warm and stylish in this cap.
- Elfin Baby Booties – Little jingle bells complete this look.
- Adult Elf Slippers – The adults can have fun, too!
Elf Knitting Patterns:
- Jovie the Elf Knockoff Hat – Look just like the character in the movie Elf.
- Elf Pixie Hat – Look just as stylish during the winter as you do in the winter.
- Tiny Elf – This nice holiday knitting pattern is simple and sweet.
What has your Elf on a Shelf been up to lately?