Were you just so anxious for the weekend to end so you can have yet another chance to win free stuff? If this is your first “Readers En-Gauge” experience, we give away a prize to one reader every Monday for simply answering a new question. Last week we asked what your most cherished crochet/knit project was. If you haven’t checked it out already, make sure to read all the great answers.
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer this question in the Comments Section below this post:
If you could crochet or knit only one project, what would it be and why? Tell us all about it below!
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers! Who knows, your great story may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes April 30, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2021
- Summer Lovin’ Had Me a Blast - July 13, 2021
- Go High-Tech With These Crochet Electronics Patterns - July 7, 2021