Scarves are a perfect way to spruce up any outfit. Many people associate this fashion accessory with the colder months, but believe it or not, there are plenty of fashionable scarves that are great for wearing during the summer, too.
Browse our latest collection of light and lacy scarf patterns to crochet for summer. These elegant designs will add the perfect finishing touch to any outfit without weighing you down. Summer nights can get surprisingly chilly, so you’ll be glad to have any one of these lightweight crochet scarves on-hand once the sun sets.
Stylish Summer Crochet Scarves:
- Skinny Summer Scarf
- Greek Goddess Summer Scarf
- Yellow Polka Dots Summer Scarf
- Rosebud Scarf
- Lacy Summer Scarf
- Dainty Shells Scarf
- Summer Sky Infinity Scarf
- Butterfly Scarf
- Pineapple Crochet Scarf
- Lacy Spring Evening Scarf
- Light Ribbon Scarf
- Summer Lace Cowl
- Sassy Sweetheart Ruffle Scarf
- Ocean Air Scarf
- Broomstick Lace Scarf
- Dainty Green Scarf
- Paris Ruffle Scarf
- Delicate Summer Scarf
- Blush Rose Scarf
- Hawaiian Crochet Lei
PLUS: Enter to win 3 crochet pattern books from Interweave; book titles include Blueprint Crochet Sweaters, Seamless Crochet, Crochet So Fine. Each one of these crochet pattern books includes a beautiful collection of crochet clothing patterns to make for women of all shapes and sizes. These crochet shawls and sweaters are the perfect layering piece to wear during any season. The deadline to enter is June 11, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Enter now for your chance to win!
What is your favorite crochet pattern to make for summer? Leave a comment and let us know!
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021
- The Star Wars Crochet Patterns You’re Looking For - December 26, 2020