“Miska Muska Mickey Mouse” is something we hear in my house multiple times a day with having an 18 month old. We’re headed to Disney on Ice this weekend and Disney World in the summer, so we decided to prepare early. Since I have to wait for the summer to go to the happiest place, I’ve decided to crochet my way there, first. With Disney characters fresh on my mind I thought I’d work on a Minnie Mouse crochet pattern. Won’t you join me with all these fantastic fairy tale patterns?
I worked up these Minnie Mouse Ears and I just love them so much! I didn’t use a crochet pattern, but if you know how to crochet in the round and simply crochet in rows (for the bow) then you should have no problem coming up with a crochet design. The only thing I’m struggling with is getting the ears to stay up. I wish I would have put something stiff in between the two ear layers, but maybe I can put something on the back. She’s going to love these and your kids will, too!
How to Crochet Mickey Mouse Ears
For those who want to work up a fun wearable here are some easy crochet patterns you and the kids will love!
More Fun Characters to Crochet
- Mickey and Minnie Inspired Diaper Covers
- Mickey Mouse Coaster
- Toddler Tinkerbell Crochet Costume
- Girls Crochet Headband Tiara
- Cookie Monster
- Chewbacca Zipper Pull
- Toddler Angel Wings – Tinker Bell’s Favorite
What fun Disney character designs have you worked up?
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 25, 2023
- Free Pattern: Knit Beanie Pattern from Red Heart - January 24, 2023
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 13, 2023