My husband and I are finally living in our dream home – it only took three months, multiple one-hour drives to and from, multiple headaches, fights and stressful nights playing the waiting game, but we finally own it! I can honestly say it was well worth the wait even though I wouldn’t have said that during the three month waiting period. Because we were able to move in at the beginning of the summer it provided us plenty of opportunity to host summer parties. As we all know, or at least in my house, summer parties take preparation and planning; the best part is the party decor. With a few cute ideas in mind I’d like to attempt to make crocheted party decor pieces for our next get together. Perhaps you might like some of these ideas, too!
Rock the House: Crocheted PartyDecor Pieces
Garland and Pennants
These crochet pennants and garland are great for hanging on fences outdoors or fireplaces indoors.
- Crochet Flower Garland
- Modern Circles Garland Can be used for any type of party
- Easy Peasy Party Pennant
- Summer Flower Decor
Lights, Lamps and Plant Holders
Create a fun space for your guests; anything hung would look great hanging from a pergola.
Every party needs some hats and nice table settings.
- Napkin Rings
- Shabby Chic Place Settings
- Birthday Hat
- Birthday Candle Crochet Applique
- Easy Crochet Party Hats
- Easy Crochet Wine Glass Charms
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy
- Tea Light Flower Light up the night
- Warm Wick Candle Holder
Keep the party clean with handmade crochet coasters. These would make cute party gifts, too.
What types of parties do you like to throw?
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 26, 2021
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021