Sometimes it can be hard to decide on a gift for a teen girl. Teens might not know what they want, or they can be very particular. They might appreciate a homemade crochet gift from the heart, or they might find it old-fashioned. It really depends on the person (just like people of every age!) but you need to have an idea of what’s cool for their generation.
These crochet patterns are as modern as can be, and they’re easy to personalize by choosing a yarn in your teen’s favorite color. Hats and scarves are useful and trendy, which makes them great gifts at this time of year. You could mix it up with a crochet bag, wrist cuff, or boot cuff.
Here’s our round-up of cool crochet gifts for teens girls on AllFreeCrochet.com.
Trendy Gifts for Teen Girls
- Star Stitch Wrist Cuff
- Forever Young Infinity Scarf
- Color Changing Slouch Hat
- Make It Right Meow Hooded Scarf
- Love You For Infinity Scarf
- Trendy Tweed Tote
- Navy Girl Beach Bag
Cool Gifts for Teen Girls
- Pop Star Slouch Hat
- Mermaid’s Favorite Crochet Tote
- Blueberry Lime Tote
- Slouchy Green Beanie
- Gotta Go Crochet Clutch
- Trendy Owl Boot Cuff
What kind of gift would your teen like?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021