Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving (if you’re stateside)! For us, the celebration continues with Cyber Monday here on Stitch & Unwind.
Now that the holidays are really here, you can decorate shamelessly! Give yourself a project for all those cold winter evenings by making this gorgeous Red Heart crochet pattern: the Corner-to-Corner Snowflake Blanket.
Besides the free pattern, we’re also giving away a great Cyber Monday prize: Delicious Yarn and Book Bundle Giveaway! Read all about it and find out how to enter below.
This classic motif has a Swiss-inspired look that we can’t get enough of. It would look fabulous draped over your couch or easy chair this season. Not to mention all the warm winter snuggles this crochet blanket pattern provides.
This blanket by Marly Bird (one of our Youtube regulars!) is crocheted in a diagonal direction, starting in one corner and ending in the opposite corner.
Corner-to-Corner Snowflake Blanket
By Marly Bird, Red Heart Yarns
- RED HEART® Super Saver®:
- 7 skeins 319 Cherry Red A, 6 skeins 311 white B
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5 mm [US H-8]
- Yarn needle
Blanket measures 50 x 43″ (127 x 109 cm)
For Cyber Monday, we’re giving away this prize package of 5 knit and crochet books, plus 5 skeins of yarn to one lucky winner!
- 3 skeins Deborah Norville yarn
- 2 skeins Red Heart Scrubby yarn
- Animal Lovies
- Slippers for the Family
- Teach Me to Knit
- Terrific Totes
- Cool-Weather Family Fashions
To enter for your chance to win, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s at the top of your holiday wish list this year?
And the winner is:
Thanks for entering!
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 9, 2020
- Get Organized: Tips to Sort Your Stash - January 7, 2020
- Effortlessly Evergreen: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns - December 30, 2019