Knit in Public Week: Day 4
Printable Knitting Infographics
The full schedule of prizes, giveaways, tips, and tutorials can be found on this page here.
Don’t forget about our Grand Prize Giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win!
Print these handy-dandy charts and helpful reminders to make your knitting experience even better! Or just Pin them to Pinterest! 🙂
Answer the question at the bottom of the post for your chance to win this amazing prize! The winner will be notified in tomorrow’s blog post.
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until June 17, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
How old were you when you learned to knit?
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020