Knit in Public Week: Day 6
Knitting Tips from Our Readers
The full schedule of prizes, giveaways, tips, and tutorials can be found on this page here.
Don’t forget about our Grand Prize Giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win!
We asked you for some of your best knitting tips and we were blown away by some of your answers! Some of them were funny, and some of them were plain genius! Check out some of our favorites from readers like you:
Answer the question at the bottom of the post for your chance to win this amazing prize! The winner will be notified in tomorrow’s blog post.
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until June 19, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
What did you find most difficult when learning to knit?
- Accidental Genius + 13 Ponytail Free Knit Hat Patterns - January 18, 2020
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 15, 2020
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 11, 2020