There’s no doubt that getting the latest and greatest fashion trends is always fun and exciting. Rocking a hat, scarf, sweater, or jacket that’s just off the runway will definitely make you feel like a million bucks. But sometimes it’s just not practical to spend half your paycheck on a single piece of clothing or accessory, especially when it’s trendy and may very well be “out of style” by next year.
Luckily, fashion trends quickly find their way into the wonderful world of crochet. If you see something you like in the latest magazines or on the runways, chances are pretty good that you can find a crochet pattern that looks pretty similar. Below, you will find some of our favorite crochet patterns that are inspired by these hot designer finds. Scroll down for our favorite knock offs patterns!
Designer Knock-Offs to Crochet:
- LL Bean: Sheepskin Winter Set
- Baby Ugg Boots
- Pottery Barn: Diamond Trellis Basket
- Container Store: Gift Wrap Basket
- Pier 1: Ruffle Pillow
- Anthropologie: Braided Headband
- Anthro-Inspired Hat
- Gap: Classic Infinity Scarf
- Forever 21: Forever Young Scarf
- Elf on a Shelf Join the Craze!
- Dollar Store: Crochet Swiffer Cover
- lululemon: Braided Headband
What’s your favorite place to shop during the holidays?