I just came back from a nice little fourth of July vacation and all I have to say is: it’s absolutely wonderful to take a moment to relax. With the crazy busy schedules we all seem to have these days, it’s sometimes best to crochet an easy, but interesting pattern. With our newly updated collection, 19 Easy Crochet Afghans, you’ll be able to do just that.
Here’s a few patterns from the collection and my thoughts about each. Don’t miss out on the rest of the patterns here!
- Pink Moscato Double Shell – I just love how bubbly this afghan is! (Hence the name). Try your very own light and lacy afghan today. Since this pattern only uses one color, you’ll have no trouble at all with the free crochet afghan pattern.
- Odds & Ends Afghan – Got some extra yarn? This pattern is for you! Use up your odds and ends (literally) and crochet yourself an afghan that’s great for traveling and great for stashbustin’.
- Monet’s Lily Square – This granny square crochet pattern reminds me of my favorite painter, Claude Monet. I love the simplistic and artistic way this crochet square was created.
- Poppy Remembrance Square – The poppy is a symbol for veterans all over the world. Crochet this granny square for a veteran that you know to show them that you care.
- Magical Baby Blanket – The bright colors of this crochet baby blanket are absolutely wonderful! Kids are all about bright colors and the simple stripes in this pattern are a breeze to crochet.
- Crocheted Christening Blanket – For new little ones, christenings and baptisms are memorable moments for families. Crochet this gorgeous baby blanket for a new baby on their special day.
So there you have it – easy peasy lemon squeezy crochet afghan patterns. Ready to get started? Check out all of the easy crochet afghans here.
What tends to get in the way of your crocheting time?