All the bloggers and crocheters we work with have been crocheting for quite some time. Me personally, I’ve only been crocheting for about five years give or take. Granted, I still do and always will consider myself as a beginner. I just don’t have the time to consistently crochet in order to improve my skills. With that said, even though I’m a beginner who’s only been crocheting for five years I have my favorite crochet patterns. Everyone has a favorite; whether it’s a favorite type of pattern or a specific project, everyone has their go-to.
I of course enjoy baby crochet patterns since I’m a new mom. We have some neat patterns on the site that are considered everyone’s favorites. From baby blanket crochet patterns, to kitchen designs and dishcloth crochet patterns, we have something for everyone.
- Nana’s Favorite Baby Blanket – The color combo of this crochet is simply stunning.
- Nanny’s Favorite Crochet Square – Make many squares and join them for a beautiful afghan.
- Mom’s Favorite Baby Blanket – Any child will love snuggling in this soft design.
- Everyone’s Favorite Afghan – New to crochet or a vet, you’ll love this one.
- Baby’s Favorite Blanket – The double v-stitch is used to work up this pattern.
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat – Two different textures are used for this gorgeous hat pattern.
- Your Favorite Crocheted Dishcloth – The ridged texture of this dishcloth will leave you wanting more.
- Grandma’s Favorite Wobble Afghan – This is a readers’ favorite that you’ll love, too.
- Granny’s Favorite Market Apron – Colorful granny squares come together for this apron.
- Hubby’s Favorite Beanie – This would make a great Father’s Day gift.
- Eloise’s Favorite Crochet Sweater – The bold colors offset the gray nicely.
- Favorite Fall Toddler Dress – Simply one of my favorites for a little girl.
- Baby’s Favorite Monkey – Sock monkeys are here to stay, so give one to your tot.
- Teacher’s Favorite Paperclip – Every teacher should have one of these.
What’s your favorite crochet pattern?