Knitting with friends is one of my favorite things to do as a crafter. There’s nothing more enjoyable than working on my latest project while chatting with friends; there’s always something to talk about (what are you knitting, where did the pattern come from, what yarn are you using), and I’ve found that knitters come from such diverse backgrounds that there is always something to be learned just by sitting back and listening. My love for getting to know other knitters is exactly the reason that I enjoy the STITCHES events so much. The chance to meet and learn from other knitters is absolutely invaluable. The STITCHES shows are a great place to find the best new patterns and connect with crafters in your area.
Besides being a great place to make friends and buy yarn, you can also take some incredibly cool classes at STITCHES. You can get help with almost any knitting technique, and there are plenty of opportunities to learn a new craft. The STITCHES events function as fantastic opportunities to experience knitting on a regional level, offering major opportunities for creative and personal growth. I can really get behind the latest Grand Prize giveaway: AllFreeKnitting and Knitting Universe are teaming up to offer one lucky winner an all-access pass to STITCHES East 2014, plus an extra pass for a friend!
The STITCHES Grand Prize is valued at $1,400 and includes:
* 21 hours of classes at STITCHES East 2014
* Opening Day presentation on Thursday morning
* Teacher a la Carte lunch on Thursday afternoon
* a ticket for the Friday Fashion Show
* a ticket for dinner on Friday evening
* a ticket for the Student Banquet & Style Show on Saturday evening
* And if that weren’t enough… the winner will get to select a friend or family member to receive the same package.
Don’t let this amazing opportunity slip through your fingers! Click here to enter today. The Grand Prize does not include travel and accommodations.
Get the scoop on the hottest patterns from STITCHES West with our latest free eBook: Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3! You are sure to love the amazing free patterns in this eBook.
What is your favorite pattern from the STITCHES West eBook?
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021