As we get ready for the colder weather to set in this fall, what better way to prepare than to start a super warm and cozy crochet afghan project? If you’re particularly fond of the granny square crochet pattern, then you’ll definitely want to try one of these 20 Granny Square Patterns this season. After going through this list, you’ll be sure to find a pattern that you love. We’ve sectioned them up into some fun and festive patterns, so you can quickly find what patterns you’re more interested in.
This all-inclusive crochet afghan collection gives you tons of great granny square patterns, and you’ll want to make them all by the end of the year! Because they are all easy crochet patterns, you may end up doing just that. They’ll make great gifts for loved ones during Christmas or just as a nice housewarming gift. Be sure to check them out and find a pattern you want to start now before the cold weather arrives.
Patterned Granny Square Patterns
Simple patterns for crochet afghans can sometimes be your best option, especially if you’re giving them as a gift. Easy and modern crochet patterns will look nice in anyone’s home, and this section has some classic looks from checkered to zigzag. You’ll find a great pattern to complement your interior this fall.
- Sea Spray Granny Baby Blanket
- Happy Harlequin Crochet Afghan
- Cute and Colorful Granny Square Afghan
- Giant Granny Square Afghan
- New Favorite Afghan
- Lakeshore Plaid Blanket
- Pyramid Afghan
- Crocheted Granny Afghan
Floral Granny Square Patterns
Just because it’s going to be fall doesn’t mean you can’t still make some gorgeous floral crochet granny square patterns. Any of the patterns in this section are sure to brighten up the room you’re in, and you may enjoy the cheeriness during the colder winter months.
- English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Water Lily Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- Royal Wedding Crochet Blanket
- Modern Hippie Daisy Throw
- Gerber Daisy Afghan and Pillow
- Petals of Spring Square
Holiday Granny Square Patterns
The last three months of the year are jam-packed with fun and festive holidays, and you’ll definitely want to get a head start on these patterns. That way you can actually use them for that holiday. From Christmas crochet patterns to Halloween and Thanksgiving. This section of patterns has you set with festive holiday afghans.
- Four Angels Square
- Holiday Applique Granny Squares
- Turkey Square
- Christmas Wreath Throw
- Vintage Christmas Poinsettia Throw
- Spooky Cute Crochet Throw
Check out more granny square afghan patterns with this collection of 10 Unique Ways to Join Granny Squares!
Which afghan pattern will you try making?
- Sassy Stripes: 16 Cheerful Crochet Afghans to Brighten Your Day! - April 4, 2019
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: Free eBook! - March 26, 2019
- Video Tutorial: Learn to Tunisian Crochet - March 20, 2019