Happy Monday! Let’s chase away the Monday blues with another chance to win a cool knitting prize! That means it’s time for another edition of Readers En-Gauge. Every Monday we ask you a question, and if you leave an answer in the comments, you’re entered into a giveaway. It’s just that easy. Last week we asked you what the best way was to join granny squares. Be sure to check out everyone’s helpful answers.
This week we’re looking for more of your great tips! To enter into today’s giveaway, just answer this question in the comments:
What is your best tip for fixing knitting mistakes?
Let us know below in the comments. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes July 30, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021