It may still be summer around these parts, but the chilly fall air will be here before we know it. Get a jump start on your cool weather crochet list and make everyone you know a crochet cowl. Each of these crochet cowl patterns are reader favorites. Each valued for their beauty and simplicity. Nothing is easier to make than a crochet cowl. This pattern is great for beginners who want to begin working in the round, as well as seasoned crocheters who just want a simple pattern that works up quickly. And beginners, don’t fret about working in the round, because if you do twist that starting chain – you’ve simply just make a mobius, another fancier type of cowl! As an added bonus, we’ve include a great giveaway for you at the bottom of this post, so keep reading to find out how to enter.
Free Crochet Cowl Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl *STAFF FAVORITE! Shown to the left*
CONGRATS to our winner Adrienne S. Please be on the lookout for an email from us!
Enter to win everything you need to crochet the staff favorite Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl:
- 3 skeins of Red Heart Medley yarn in Energy
- 1 Susan Bates Bamboo crochet hook
- Split-Lock Stitch Count Markers
- Plus, a Red Heart Yarns canvas tote
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GIVEAWAY:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post, answering the question below. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winners will be announced here on this blog post July 7, 2015, as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until July 6, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
What is your favorite cool weather crochet accessory?
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 9, 2020
- Get Organized: Tips to Sort Your Stash - January 7, 2020
- Effortlessly Evergreen: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns - December 30, 2019