Happy New Year Year! Christmas may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean the holiday season is officially behind us– there’s still New Year Year’s Eve! Whether you’re ringing in the New YearNew Year Year at home or celebrating elsewhere, there are plenty of ways you can incorporate crochet party patterns into your celebrations this evening.
All of these crochet patterns are quick to crochet, which means there’s plenty of time to work them up before the clock strikes midnight. If you want even more quick crochet patterns, head to AllFreeCrochet.com and take a look at this collection of these 28 patterns that can be crocheted in one hour or less!
Plus, in true New Year Year’s fashion, we’ve rounded up the best crochet patterns of 2014, voted on by our lovely readers! Get the full collection of 100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More right here.
- Crochet Party Hats – great for kids AND adults!
- Easy Peasy Party Pennant – customize this with your very own message
- Scrapbuster Party Poppers – fun without the noise!
- New Year Year’s Top Hat – for your fancy parties!
- Party Scarf – it will be cold tonight, so stay warm with this scarf!
- Celebration Scarf – no party is complete without pompoms
- Ring it In Coaster – something for your champagne glass to rest on
- New Year Year’s Flowers – a great hostess gift!
- Modern Circles Garland – a fun way to decorate
- Easy Crochet Wine Glass Charms – so you don’t get your drink mixed up with other party guests!
- Fancy Fascinator Hat – another hat option for your fancy party
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2015, and may your year be filled with yarn!
What is your New Year Year’s resolution for 2015?
- For the Love of Granny Squares: 27 New Crochet Granny Square Afghans - August 23, 2019
- 14 Crocodile Stitch Patterns for an EDGY Wardrobe - August 17, 2019
- These Booties Were Made for Walking: 15 Baby Booties Crochet Patterns - August 13, 2019