Halloween is right around the corner, I can smell it in the autumn air. I can’t help but love that funky, burnt plastic scent of a hot glue gun frantically bedazzling a pumpkin for the front porch or the about the aroma of an overheating sewing machine whirring through a pirate costume. My personal favorite is the weird, probably moldy scent of my old Halloween face paint from the 8th grade that I have yet to throw out. In case you were wondering, I was a box of popcorn. My light and buttery hat was actually made from an easy knitting pattern. Needless to say, there’s so much crafty goodness to love about Halloween; so to celebrate, we’re offering you 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas free eBook!
The best part about this eBook is that it lets you get really creative with your knitting. Halloween is the only time during the year you can be whoever (or whatever) you want and experiment with patterns you wouldn’t normally think to knit. This is your chance to have the most unique costume on the block! There’s a Halloween costume for every member of the family – baby and adult sizes included. You may not normally associate this spooky holiday with knitting, but you’ll be glad you’re wearing a warm, knit cape instead of a thin, store bought costume after the sun goes down.
Growing up, my favorite Halloween costumes were always the ones my mom made for me. Today, I have always gotten the most compliments on the ones that I have made myself. The patterns you’ll find in 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas free eBook will be ones you’ll hand down for years to come. Here are just two of the amazing patterns available:
So the choice is yours. Embrace the creative spirit of the holiday and create a fabulous knit costume you’ll treasure for years or buy a generic costume from a store. Happy Halloween Knitting!
Make some Halloween goodies to fuel your spooky crafting sessions!
1. Slow Cooker Witch’s Brew Recipe – This creamy, green drink is a great treat for kids to sip on while watching a spooky movie or munching on Halloween candy.
2. Spooky Spider Spaghetti – Set it and forget it with this easy, weeknight spooky pasta dish.
3. Blood Jello – This blood chilling sweet treat is an easy way to have fun with a Halloween menu.
4. Candy Corn Cookies – These buttery, delicious cookies are shaped like the traditional Halloween treat.
5. Eyeball Sub – A creepy take on a hearty meatball sub, this spooky sandwich will make you look twice.
What are you being for Halloween this year?