Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
This pretty lace knit vest from the knitters over at Bijou Basin Ranch is a great way to layer as the weather gets cooler. The Angelica Vest is a beautiful deep plum knit accessory that will add texture, color, and interest to any outfit in your closet.
Once you access the full tutorial, you can make your very own beautiful lace vest. The designers at Bijou Basin Ranch know how to create eye-catching patterns that will be in your closet for years to come, so be sure not to miss out on this pretty knit layering piece.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN THE SIXTH GIVEAWAY PRIZE
The sixth giveaway prize is a $137.95 Apple Blossom Shawl kit from Bijou Basin Ranch.
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Bijou Basin Ranch Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite way to layer for cold weather?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Bijou Basin Ranch pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 24, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020