Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Celebrate island living with the Princess Hibiscus Shawl from Drew Emborsky. This beautiful, breezy shawl is perfect for balmy summer days and cool summer nights and is knit with a gorgeous, deep cherry and a brilliant gold lining the edges.
This lightweight shawl from master designer Drew Emborsky would make a great beach cover-up or a modest cover for a strapless dress. So, get lost in stitches and transport yourself to a tropical getaway with the Princess Hibiscus Shawl.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN THE THIRD GIVEAWAY PRIZE
The third giveaway prize is a $100 gift certificate valid at DrewEmborsky.com
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Drew Emborsky Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Where would you go for a tropical island getaway?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Drew Emborsky pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 16, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Fresh-Picked Free Knitting Patterns for the Farmer’s Market - August 8, 2022
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 5, 2022
- Summer Sweater Patterns: 10 Summer Knits for Every Occasion - July 30, 2022