Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
This glittery, gauzy shawl from Friends & Fiberworks is a beautiful knit accessory you’ll love wearing. The Sparkleberry Shawl is a delicate, open knit shawl pattern featuring sparkly white yarn and shimmering beaded accents.
The Sparkleberry Shawl looks great knotted in front or draped loosely over your shoulders. However you choose to style it, you’ll look like a snow angel this holiday season wearing this pretty, feminine shawl from Friends & Fiberworks.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN THE FIFTH GIVEAWAY PRIZE
The fifth giveaway prize is a kit valued at $100 including everything you need to make the Sparkleberry Shawl.
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Friends & Fiberworks Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite way to dress up during the winter season?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Friends & Fiberworks pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 19, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Fresh-Picked Free Knitting Patterns for the Farmer’s Market - August 8, 2022
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 5, 2022
- Summer Sweater Patterns: 10 Summer Knits for Every Occasion - July 30, 2022