Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Make some midnight knitting magic with the Evening Allure Sweater. This pretty knit sweater from Red Heart is a beautiful blend of purples, blues, and grays stitched together in a cool, short sleeved, cozy knit.
Once you access the full tutorial, you can make your very own beautiful lace vest. The designers at Red Heart know how to create dazzling patterns that will be in style for years to come, so be sure not to miss out on this cozy knit sweater.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN THE SECOND GIVEAWAY PRIZE
The second giveaway prize is a $150 assortment of yarn from Red Heart.
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Red Heart Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What makes your favorite sweater so special?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Red Heart pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 13, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021