Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
This fun, funky knit scarf pattern from Trendsetter Yarns can easily be adjusted with a few extra stitches to make a big, cozy wrap. The Lotus Mimi & Kid Chic Zig-Zag Scarf/Wrap is a cool blue scarf with a groovy zig-zag stitch design.
This awesome scarf from Trendsetter Yarns is a great way to mix up a boring outfit while keeping your neck and shoulders nice and warm. The Lotus Mimi & Kid Chic Zig-Zag Scarf/Wrap is simple to make and knits up fairly quickly, so get out those knitting needles and get lost in some squiggly yarn.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN THE FOURTH GIVEAWAY PRIZE
The fourth giveaway prize is an assortment of yarn from Trendsetter Yarns.
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Trendsetter Yarns Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is the funkiest accessory you own?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Trendsetter Yarns pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 17, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.