Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
This beautiful crochet shawl pattern from Windy Valley Muskox is the perfect new accessory for your fall wardrobe. The October Shawl is a gorgeous, moss green shawl with a beautiful lacy scalloped edge.
This practical, cozy shawl has a sleeve on one side to keep it from falling off your shoulders. There’s nothing to hate and everything to love about the October Shawl, so feel free to move about naturally in this pretty crocheted shawl from Windy Valley Muskox.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN OUR SEVENTH PRIZE
The seventh and final prize is six skeins of Suri Alpaca yarn from Windy Valley Muskox – a $153 value.
* Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Windy Valley Muskox Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite thing about October?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet and the Windy Valley Muskox pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 26, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020