Harvest season is upon us and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away and I can already smell the fresh turkey browning in the oven and the mashed potatoes being mashed. Thanksgiving is a fabulous holiday to spend with your nearest and dearest and what makes it even more special is when your home is decked out and the table is set for a glorious meal.
We’ve harvested some of the cutest, freshest and festive crochet patterns for the big feast. Whether your hosting the holiday or going somewhere else, we have a pattern you’ll want to whip up. Decorating your home and making the table settings is half the fun, the other half is choosing what fabulous outfit you’re going to wear.
For the House
Imagine walking into Martha Stewart’s house around the holidays and everywhere you turn is something homemade and beautiful. Well now you can turn your own home into something just as amazing with these diy crochet patterns.
- Maple Leaf Fall Crochet Decor
- Harvest Bowl
- Autumn Leaves Fridgie
- Crocheted Autumn Wreath
- Thanksgiving Leaves Wreath
- Fall Turkey Wreath
- Festive Turkey Afghan
- Pumpkin Towel Ring
- Crocheted Fall Wreath
- Thankful for Fall Dishcloths
- Crazy Cute Autumn Acorns
For the Table
Make your table just as marvelous as your home for the holidays. With centerpieces to set the mood, placemats to hold the meals and wine charms to add a bit of fun to the table, you’re going to want to make each one of these crochet designs.
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy
- Happy Hour Wine Charms
- Gobble Coaster
- Thanksgiving Turkey Potholder
- Granny Square Thanksgiving Turkey
- Thanksgiving Placemat
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia Centerpiece
For your Wardrobe
Figuring out what to wear for the holidays can be tricky. I usually try on at least three outfits before deciding to go with a fourth outfit that I didn’t even have time to try on. With the crochet wearables below, you’re sure to be holiday-ready in a jiffy.
- Cranberry Sauce Shrug
- Pretty Pilgrim Crochet Scarf
- Forest Floor Tote Bag
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Diamond Crochet Cowl
- Lacy Pumpkin Shawl
How do you like preparing for Thanksgiving?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021