Winter is a great time for crocheting new winter accessories such as hats, scarves, mittens, and more. Bundle up this winter with the help of Red Heart’s Heads Up yarn collection. This new line of yarn was designed specifically for winter accessories including (but not limited to) hats, gloves, mittens, and more.
Choose from 20 different colors including Steel, Sunshine, Grape, Jade, Royale, Cocoa, and more. It’s a bulky weight yarn, so all of your projects can be worked up in no time. Made up of 80% acrylic and 20% wool, Heads Up yarn is soft and easy to work with, and the wool component will keep you warm and toasty all season long.
Read the full review of Red Heart Heads Up yarn here, and find some printable patterns from Red Heart that are made using Heads Up Yarn:
- Matching Stripes Beanie: You and your significant other will be like two peas in a pod when you step out sporting these matching beanies. So cute!
- Perfect Patterned Unisex Beanie: Work up this gender-neutral crochet hat for anyone in your life; men, women, children will all love it!
- Break Out the Basketweave Hat: The classic basketweave stitch is used to crochet this stylish hat.
- Marshmallow Stripes Beanie: You’ll definitely want this crochet hat pattern once the polar vortex hits this winter!
- Seriously Striped Beanie: Choose your two favorite colors and work up this dual colored crochet beanie today.
- Luscious Long Wristers: These fingerless mitts are especially great for the winter months because they go all the way up to your elbow. It’s basically like wearing long sleeves!
What is your favorite style of hat to crochet? I like slouchy beanies!
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 18, 2019
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 10, 2019
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 4, 2019