Mother’s Day is right around the corner. This year, forget the typical bouquet of flowers, massage gift certificate, or store-bought article of clothing. Instead, surprise her with something homemade. You won’t believe how many free patterns there are to crochet for mom.
We’ve rounded up some of our personal favorite Mother’s Day crochet patterns below. You’ll find crochet flowers to make your very own bouquet, homemade spa essentials so she can pamper herself any day of the yea without spending a dime, plus trendy crochet shawls that are better than anything you would find at the mall. But don’t let this list of crocheted Mother’s Day gifts limit your imagination; she’s sure to love anything you make!
Crochet Mother’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Luxurious Bath Set
- Sunset Shawl
- Bookmark for Mom
- Pansy Throw
- Mom’s Favorite Baby Blanket
- Pampering Massage Soap Saver
- A Pink Rose Bouquet
- Water Lily Crochet Flowers
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- Sea Breeze Striped Skirt
- Everlasting Flower Pot Cozy
- Secret Garden Flowers
- Mommy & Me Crochet Purse
- Lightweight Garden Hat
- Helping Hands Garden Bag
PLUS: For more special handmade gifts for Mom, check out this collection Crochet for Mom: 20+ Patterns to Make Her Feel Like a Queen Bee. Mom works hard all year, so show her how very much she means to you and that you appreciate all the effort. There is something for every type of mom is this collection. If this is the first year being a Mom, consider making her a quick and easy crochet baby blanket. New babies can never have enough blankies and moms love them.
What is your favorite flower? Leave a comment below!
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 26, 2021
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021