If you’ve been wanting to expand your crochet skills recently, then head to I Like Crochet‘s Stitch School! With the holidays approaching and 2015 right round the corner, now is a better time than ever to learn a new crochet stitch.
In case you didn’t know, each and every issue of I Like Crochet features a section called Stitch School, a feature dedicated to teaching you a new crochet stitch. Previous crochet stitch tutorials include How to Make 2 Basic Double-Ended Stitches, How to Cross Stitch, and Join as You Go. Visit the Tips & Techniques section of I Like Crochet for these crochet tutorials and more!
The featured stitch inside December’s Stitch School feature is the Bavarian Stitch. The simple crochet tutorial features step-by-step pictures and is super easy to follow. This is only crochet tutorial you will need if you want to learn this crochet stitch, trust me!
For access to this particular crochet stitch tutorial, sign up for an I Like Crochet subscription today.
I Like Crochet publishes six times per year. With each issue featuring 30 new patterns and six new issues per year, that means that you get 180 new patterns with a one-year subscription. Choose from the following subscription options below:
- Website and Tablet Subscription: $34.97 (the best value!)
- Website Access Only: $29.97 for a 1-year subscription
- Tablet Edition: $19.97
What is your favorite crochet stitch?
- Say “I Do” to this Fabulous Fascinator: Free Crochet Flower Pattern - April 12, 2019
- 16 Spring Crochet Patterns You’ll Love To Wear - March 12, 2019
- 17 St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns You’ll Love - March 4, 2019