There are few things better in life than wrapping yourself in a plush, warm blanket. These cozy heat trappers do more than just keep us warm, however. They add charm and personality to whatever room we’re in. Think about it. How different would your living room look and feel if you had a hot pink afghan draped over the couch rather than a pale green one? A knit blanket pattern has the ability to give off whatever design vibe you’re looking for–so don’t waste your opportunity to create something special!
Whether you’re looking for that an heirloom-quality holiday blanket you’ll pull out for Christmases to come or you’re on the hunt for the ultimate movie night throw, you’re sure to find a style you love in How to Knit a Blanket: 100 Patterns You’ll Love.
Why so many patterns, you ask? Well, we’ve compiled every single blanket collection page on AllFreeKnitting into one easy-to-navigate article! Browse knit afghan patterns with reckless abandon. Click to your heart’s content! We’ve rounded up all of your favorite knit blanket pattern pages for your knitting and web surfing pleasure.
Now it’s easier than ever to find your favorite knit blanket pattern collections on AllFreeKnitting. Here’s a little preview of what’s in store for you:
- Spreading Christmas Cheer: 12 Knit Afghan Patterns + Pillows
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Warm Winter Afghans: Bundle Up with 16 Easy Knitting Projects
- 6 Must-Have Knit Afghan Patterns from Lion Brand
- Knitting for Baby: 4 Easy Afghans from Lion Brand
- Fantastic Free Knit Afghan Patterns from Lion Brand
- Get Wrapped Up: 4 Knit Patterns for Baby Blankets
- How too Knit a Baby Blanket: 12 Darling Ideas
- 3 Easy Knit Baby Blankets
- 3 Classic Knit Baby Blankets
- Year-Round Comfort: 16 Knitted Blanket Patterns for Every Season
Whether you’re in the mood for a quick knit throw or you’re ready to dive into a week-long cable knit afghan pattern, there’s a stitch-specific project in this article you’re sure to love. Be sure to check back every now and then for ongoing updates — we’ll be adding more stitch collections to the list in the coming months!
Which do you prefer, quick knit throws or more in depth knit afghan patterns?