I don’t know about you, but I feel like it’s time to give away another prize! If this is your first time participating in our “Readers En-Gauge” posts, here’s how it works: we give away a prize to one reader every Monday for simply answering a new question. Last week we asked us to tell you about your favorite project. If you haven’t checked it out already, make sure to read all the great answers.
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer this question in the Comments Section below this post:
How do you store your yarn? Tell us in the comments below for your chance to win a prize!
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers! Who knows, your great story may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes May 7, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Fresh-Picked Free Knitting Patterns for the Farmer’s Market - August 8, 2022
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 5, 2022
- Summer Sweater Patterns: 10 Summer Knits for Every Occasion - July 30, 2022