Crochet amigurumi patterns  are quite possibly the cutest things you could ever create with your hook and yarn. Inside our new digital magazine, I Like Crochet , you will find some of the most irresistible crochet amigurumi patterns  ever that you can’t find anywhere else.
The word “amigurumi” is a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll; it is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals.
For access to these insanely cute crochet amigurumi patterns, sign up for an I Like Crochet subscription today . You’ll have access not only to these patterns, but also many more exclusive crochet patterns including shawls, crocheted afghans, and more.
“I Like Crochet” Amigurumi Patterns
- Leo, King of the (Amigurumi) Jungle 
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi 
- Crochet Hard Candy Amigurumi 
- Acorn the (Amigurumi) Squirrel 
- Mary Had a Little (Amigurumi) Lamb 
- Don the (Amigurumi) Donkey 
I Like Crochet  publishes six times per year. With each issue featuring 30 new patterns and six new issues per year, that means that you get 180 new patterns with a one-year subscription. Choose from the following subscription options below:
- Website and Tablet Subscription: $34.97 (the best value!)
- Website Access Only: $29.97 for a 1-year subscription
- Tablet Edition: $19.97
What’s your favorite animal? Mine is a lamb! 🙂