The holidays are almost here, and we are ready! Our friends at I Like Crochet have a fantastic issue coming out on November 1, 2014 full of fantastic crochet patterns to make for the winter months. You’ll find festive holiday decor for your home, as well as stylish scarves, crochet shawls, and more.
If you simply cannot wait until November 1st for the new issue of I Like Crochet, then you’re in luck! Today, we have an exclusive sneak peek of some of the hottest patterns inside the upcoming issue. Find a preview below, and be sure to check out the full issue of I Like Crochet on November 1 for the full patterns.
If you don’t already have a subscription, then be sure to sign up today to ensure access to all of these patterns and much more. I Like Crochet publishes six times per year. With each issue featuring 30 new patterns and six new issues per year, that means that you get 180 new patterns with a one-year subscription. Choose from the following subscription options below:
- Website and Tablet Subscription: $34.97 (the best value!)
- Website Access Only: $29.97 for a 1-year subscription
- Tablet Edition: $19.97
- Bob and Weave Scarf: Add a bit of whimsy to your winter wardrobe with this fun bobble-filled scarf. Can be worn with a single or double loop.
- Festive Lace Doilie: Accent your table settings and side tables with this intricate (but not too complicated) tabletop doilie. Perfect for use as a coaster or simply as a decorative piece on its own, this holiday doilie is sure to set the festive tone.
- Rustic Christmas Wreath: Add a bit of cheer to your home’s décor by displaying this quick and easy project on your wall or over your mantle. The gold bow and the red poinsettias are sure to make this a standout display.
- Downton Jacket: Shells and wheels adorn this stylish jacket which features elements of 1920s fashion – wide sleeves, deep armholes and full body that draws in at the hips – with contemporary flair. This versatile design can be worn with slacks or a dress, and the shape suits many body types.
- Downton Vest: Add some flair to any plain button-down shirt with this colorful argyle vest. Coming straight out of the 1920s, this vest is the perfect way to add a touch of color and warmth to any outfit.
- Sweet Charlotte Shawl: Elegant and wispy, the Sweet Charlotte Shawl was inspired by the delicate, intricate and lacy look of spiderwebs. Accent any formal outfit at any time of year with this beautiful, light and airy wrap.
What is on your holiday wish list this year?
- 14 Crocodile Stitch Patterns for an EDGY Wardrobe - August 17, 2019
- These Booties Were Made for Walking: 15 Baby Booties Crochet Patterns - August 13, 2019
- Get Hooked On These Unique Crochet Patterns - August 8, 2019