There’s something invigorating about fall. As I watch the leaves begin to turn colors, all I want to do is rush home and get to work on a new crochet pattern for the new season. Personally, I like to call it “scarf season” because scarves (crocheted scarves, of course) basically take over my closet.
If you’re looking for a new crochet pattern to work up this season, then be sure to check out the latest issue of our new premium content digital magazine, I Like Crochet. Inside the October issue, you’ll find everything you need to help welcome autumn with your hook and yarn. From crocheted afghans for the couch, to crocheted shawls and boot cuffs, you’ll discover more than 29 cozy patterns to crochet this season. There are even home decor crochet patterns such as the Autumn Blooms Set (includes Autumn Blooms Dishcloth and Autumn Blooms Towel), which will bring just the right amount of autumn indoors.
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the latest I Like Crochet issue and join today for access to these patterns and more. Choose from the following subscription options (all valid for a one-year subscription):
- Website and Tablet Subscription: $34.97 (the best value!)
- Website Access Only: $29.97 for a 1-year subscription
- Tablet Edition: $19.97
- Seasonal Shawl Series: Cozy Autumn Shawl
- Hot Pattern: Floral Embellished Tablet Cozy
- How to Care for Wool
- Too Cool for (Stitch) School: 2 Basic Double-Ended Stitches
- Double Ended Crochet Potholders
(clockwise from top left):
- Orange Creamsicle Sweater
- Cobblestone Wrap
- Button Up the Hat(ch)
- Crochet Hard Candy Amigurumi
- Children’s Pocket Scarves
- “C” is for Cookie Cap
- Classic Boot Cuff
- Autumn Leaf Shawl
What’s your favorite thing about October?
- Get Hooked On These Unique Crochet Patterns - August 1, 2020
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 24, 2020
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 17, 2020