In honor of the epic National Craft Month celebration on the FaveCrafts Blog, we’re hosting our own yarn-filled party this week only! Come back to the blog every day between March 17-21, for a new project and a daily giveaway! There’s tons of yarn to be won, so pay attention. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today’s featured project is from Jimmy Beans Wool. Stop the search. The Paintbrush Baby Set is the only knitting pattern you’ll ever need for your tiny bundle of joy. With instructions for a knit baby hat, baby booties pattern, and matching baby cardigan pattern, your baby will be the best dressed at the nursery. This cute and colorful knit baby set looks darling in a color-changing yarn (as shown in the picture) or a solid colored fiber for a classic look.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is two small Royal Baby Yarn Bouquets from Jimmy Beans Wool.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which yarn weight do you knit or crochet with the most?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 20th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Accidental Genius + 13 Ponytail Free Knit Hat Patterns - January 18, 2020
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 15, 2020
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 11, 2020