A new week means a new Readers En-Gauge! We received plenty of great answers last week when we asked if you’ve ever tried spinning your own yarn. Look back at all of the wonderful responses in the Comments Section from everyone who joined in the fun. We know you’re just dying to share your answers for this week’s question for the chance to win a prize, so read on!
Remember, all you need to do is answer the question in the Comments Section below this post:
Where do you look for knitting or crochet inspiration? Do you check out books, people, websites…?
We’re looking forward to see all of the terrific responses! Share with us and your comment could be featured on Stitch & Unwind!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes June 4, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020