Welcome to another edition of Readers En-Gauge! In case you’re just joining us, every Monday we’re giving away a prize to one lucky reader – just for answering our weekly question! Last week, we collected your best tips for keeping yarn tangle free. If you haven’t checked it out already, make sure to read all the great tips here.
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer this question in the Comments Section below this post:
What are your best tips for avoiding pain while knitting or crocheting? Let us know!
We can’t wait to hear your tips! Who knows, your great idea may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes April 16, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021